- -as a DT member you will be asked to make a minimum of 1-2 projects a month, if you decide to make more that's fine too!
- -must have a presence on social media I.E: Facebook, youtube, Instagram, blog, or Pinterest.
- -able to help promote Papercakes sales, promotions, and new products on their social media platforms.
- for a period of 6 months (more info will be given once selected)
- -is punctual with their due dates
- -can work independently
- -can write up a descriptive blog post for their project explaining their steps. Youtube tutorials are welcome as well.
- -Must be able to print out the digital collections either with a home printer or at a store.
- take well light project photographs
- -as a DT member you will receive all new digital collections free to work with. Including all the new releases.
- -a discount on all physical products available in the shop
- -will have access to the private Papercakes DT facebook group and be part of a team!
- -first hand look at what I'm designing and I may even ask for your creative advice on things too!
HOW TO APPLY
Please email me at email@example.com with your applications by October 30th
- name and where you're from
- email to best contact you
- why you want to join the Papercakes team
- current or past design team positions (it's ok if you don't have any)
- something you accomplished recently that you're proud of
- links to your social media accounts
- what are your favorite crafts. what do you like to make
- tell me a bit about yourself, why you like crafting, or just tell me a story :)
- pictures of some of your favorite projects you've made with a brief description why it is your favorite. (I'm looking to see your style and expression) Maximum of 3 projects please! If you use Papercakes products that would be so rad!
- how you found out about Papercakes